| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 18 °C (64.4 °F).
- The average temperature in Beirut in April is somewhat warm at 18 °C (64.4 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 22 °C (71.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 14 °C (57.2 °F).
- In April the mean diurnal temperature variation/ range is 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- The weather in April is a little parched with periodic rain. A mere 46.3mm (1.8in) of fluid descends across an average of 6 days.
- In April the heavens above Beirut are slightly sunny having on average a pleasing 7:50 of gorgeous solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 12:29 long and the longest day is 13:28 long with an average length of 12:59.
- There are approximately 5:00 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 61% of daylight hours and cloudy 39% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Beirut April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Beirut, Lebanon
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Beirut:
- Latakia, Syrian Arab Republic - 192.6 kms (119.7 miles) N
- Hama, Syrian Arab Republic - 185.4 kms (115.2 miles) NE
- Tartous, Syrian Arab Republic - 124.2 kms (77.2 miles) NNE
- Tripoli, Lebanon - 76.2 kms (47.4 miles) NNE
- Cedars, Bsharri, Lebanon - 71.1 kms (44.2 miles) NE
- Damascus (Intl), Syrian Arab Republic - 105.5 kms (65.6 miles) ESE
- Damascus, Syria - 105.3 kms (65.4 miles) ESE
- Irbid, Jordan - 144.9 kms (90.1 miles) SSE
- Mafraq, Jordan - 176.3 kms (109.6 miles) SSE
- Deir-Alla, Jordan - 178.3 kms (110.8 miles) S
- Amman, Jordan - 209.1 kms (130 miles) SSE