| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 26 °C (78.8 °F).
- The average temperature in Beirut in July is hot at 25.7 °C (78.26 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29 °C (84.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22 °C (71.6 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature range/ variation in July is 7 °C (12.6 °F).
- The weather in July is bone dry with no rain. An airy 0.3mm (0in) of liquid precipitates during an average of 0 days.
- The blue above Beirut is beaming having on balance a dazzling 11:36 of blazing sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 13:50 long and the longest day is 14:21 long with an average length of 14:08.
- There are approximately 2:23 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 82.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 17.1% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Beirut July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Beirut, Lebanon
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Beirut:
- Latakia, Syrian Arab Republic - 192.6 kms (119.7 miles) N
- Hama, Syrian Arab Republic - 185.4 kms (115.2 miles) NE
- Tartous, Syrian Arab Republic - 124.2 kms (77.2 miles) NNE
- Tripoli, Lebanon - 76.2 kms (47.4 miles) NNE
- Cedars, Bsharri, Lebanon - 71.1 kms (44.2 miles) NE
- Damascus (Intl), Syrian Arab Republic - 105.5 kms (65.6 miles) ESE
- Damascus, Syria - 105.3 kms (65.4 miles) ESE
- Irbid, Jordan - 144.9 kms (90.1 miles) SSE
- Mafraq, Jordan - 176.3 kms (109.6 miles) SSE
- Deir-Alla, Jordan - 178.3 kms (110.8 miles) S
- Amman, Jordan - 209.1 kms (130 miles) SSE